Thursday 1 March 2012

February Favorites

1) The Body shop's Born Lippy (R35) - This has helped me so much now that the seasons are starting to change and my skin is getting that tiny bit dryer. The Strawberry smell is delicious and it gives your lips a little pop of colour. Love it!

2) Bic Pen - I know this is an unusual favorite but i have been having a few late nights studying and making notes for my exams coming up in May. My Bic Pen has been awesome. It doesn't cramp my hand because its easy to hold and it writes so nicely...I actually enjoy making my study notes. (Mine is silver and not yellow as shown in the picture above)

3) KFC Variety Feast (R99.90) - My boyfriend spoiled me by getting us KFC a few weeks ago. While looking at the drive through menu, we were looking for something that we don't usually get and we spotted the Variety Feast. WOW, its was soooo good! Its so worth the R100! You can also add in a Chocolate Brownie Avalanche to finish the meal off like i did! Yummylicious!

4) Schwarzkopf Gliss Conditioning Spray (R29.99 at clicks - On special) -My hair has been uncontrollable lately and this spray has been my life saver in calming things down. It also has nourishing oils and a heat defense ingredient that helps prevent split ends and other harmful effects that heat gives your hair.

5) Letters to Cleo, I want you to want me - This has been my absolute favorite song for February! Its such a cool song that makes you want to sing a long. It has been my 'Pick-me-up' on the days that i felt unmotivated and under the weather.

Thanks for reading my February Favorites. Leave a comment on what your favorites were for February!

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)