Monday 26 March 2012

My 4 Favorite Phone Apps

This post will be all about my cell phone, my favorite apps and what i like about them. 
My Cell phone - HTC Desire HD
I have an HTC Desire HD that operates on Ice-cream sandwich (The Android Operating System's name) and i Download all my apps for free on the Android market (Now called Google Play). HTC is by far the best cellphone for me. It has the nicest touch screen and smart little features. I have had my HTC for just over 1 year now and I doubt i will get anything other than an HTC ever again. I absolutely LOVE my phone and will be extremely sad once it has to retire.

Now to my Favorite Apps:
All my apps are very simple and i probably could live without them but i enjoy using them everyday.

Colour Note 
#1 - Colour note gives you a quick and simple notepad editing experience when you write notes, memo's, emails, messages, shopping lists and todo lists. I use this app to make notes, reminders and store bank details i need hold on to. I like to categorize all my notes by colour making it so easy to find what i need. If you're like me and need to remember 10 things at once than this is a great app to download.
Download Colour Note

Wedding Plandroid (Not just for Weddings)
#2 - Wedding Plandroid is a lightweight app specifically designed to help brides and grooms plan for their big day. It allows users to manage their wedding budget, track their progress on a timeline of wedding orientated tasks, keep track of their vendors, as well as manage their guest list. I don't use this for weddings but for birthday parties and other events i might be hosting. It is a great app that is really helpful when planning events. 
Download Wedding Plandroid

Twitter
#3 - Twitter, Features: Browse interests, Find & follow friends, Tweet, Retweet, Favorite, Follow, exchange Direct messages with your followers, share photos and web pages, real-time search, trends. This twitter app has an easy to use layout and does what its supposed to without lagging or giving problems. Everyone who follows me (@MsClairaBella) will know i love tweeting :)
Google play Logo
#4 - Android Market (Google Play) is where i download my apps. I love it because all my apps have bee downloaded for free. If you have an Android phone then just register and start downloading. Now, obviously not all the apps on Google Play are free but they have soo many great ones for free that there is no reason to pay a cent. If you don't have an android phone then chat to your service provider and see where you can download your apps from.

Below is a video of some bad Apps that don't work! Very funny to watch!

Ellen Tests these bad Apps

Do you have any apps that you recommend? Tried any horrible ones?

Please don't forget to like my Facebook Page and follow me on twitter @MsClairaBella.

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)