Friday 23 March 2012

Obesession - Tip Top's Melting Marshmallow

I won this fantastic nail polish hamper from Tip Top Nails which had their Melting Marshmallow nail colour in. At first, looking at the bottle is thought "Oh, its just another pink to add to my already large pink collection", but then when I put 2 coats of the polish on my nails and sealed it off with a Tip Top topcoat, I FELL IN LOVE!!
I had been wearing strong colours for a while and when I put Melting Marshmallow on my nails I couldn't stop staring! Such a fresh, soft and carefree colour.

So this is my official confession......I am Obsessed with this colour!!!

Tip Top Nails is a brand that i was skeptical about at first but I am loving it now. Its super affordable (R39.99) and can be bought at any Clicks store. Since I started wearing Tip Top polishes I have only taken the polish off because my nails started growing out and not because the polish peeled or chipped like my other polishes. A great price for the quality in the bottle :)
I have read great reviews on Tip Top's crackle nail polish and I am dying to try out! I will report back as soon as I try it.

They have soo many Great colours and Nail care products.
Tip Top Nails has really surprised me and you're only losing out if you don't give it a try. 
You can check out their website for all their colours and other nail treatment products. You can follow them on twitter @TipTopNailsSA and they also have a very interactive Fabcebook Page where you can win some fantastic prizes.

Cute Marshmallow Kitten
Which Tip Top Nail polish is your favorite?
Please don't forget to like my Facebook Page and follow me on twitter @MsClairaBella.

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)