Friday 4 May 2012

April Favourites

My April Favourites
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit facewash - I received this in a prize i won through Dischem Pharmacies (Blog post coming soon) and have done a review on Beauty Bulletin. Click here so check it out (Please give it a thumbs up if you liked it). You can buy your own at any retailer for R60 - R70.

Home made coffee milkshake - I have had a lot of late nights studying and got sick of having normal coffee (I'm not a 'warm beverage' person) so decided to make coffee milkshakes instead. Vanilla ice-cream and instant coffee, measured with the eye, mixed together in a blender. If the ice-cream is too solid/tough then add milk. If you're worried about the calories then use fat free/low fat ice-cream. Super easy and really delicious!

Black Boots (No name brand) - I bought these boots about 3 years ago at Shoeperama for R250 and haven't really worn them a lot because i don't wear heels that often. I decided to wear them a few days in April and found them surprisingly comfortable! I'm happy i have them because black boots are a winter must have and it doesn't hurt to give your 'Bum' a lil' lift! Planning on wearing them throughout winter.

Baybliss Pro2000 Hairdryer - My boyfriend bought this for me as a birthday present last year and I LOVE using it! It comes with two heat settings as well two speed controls which makes styling my hair simple. It also has a Iconic/Ceramic combination which eliminates static electricity and frizz and leaves tame, shiny, manageable hair. You can find Baybliss at any Clicks stores.

Octopus Flash Drive - Another thing my boyfriend got me (...I just realized i'm quite spoiled...) was an insanely cute Octopus flash drive. Its an 8GB flash drive that is waterproof and has a protective casing (the body) so if you drop it, it will just bounce instead of damage the flash stick. The most common reaction i have gotten from people when they see it is "Awww, Cute pig"...So please let me know if you think it looks more like a pig or an Octopus because it has been bugging me.
It has a magnet on its mouth so you can stick it to your fridge or side of your PC. You also get them in blue, so if you have a pair, you can put the magnets together and it looks like they're kissing. LOVE IT!!
"Smooch"
You can buy your own at www.prophecy.co.za, they have a 4GB and an 8GB! It also comes with a lifetime warranty #BONUS!

I hope you enjoyed reading about my favourites. You are welcome follow me on twitter @MsClairaBella and like my Facebook Page. Don't forget to subscribe by email (Top right hand side of this page) to make sure you don't miss out on posts in the future.

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

5 comments:

  1. The post is terribly cute! I love the Flash drives - at first glance it does look like a little pig until you see all the little "legs". xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll just call it an Octopig :P
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. The flash drive looks like a cute little piggy to me :)
    I have been wanting to try the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit face wash, love the smell of grapefruit and I have been using the visibly clear range for quite some time now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should invest in the face wash. You only need a small drop so it will last you a few months :)

      Delete
  3. The flash drive is cute, but I like the bunny drives from Bone Collection more. I decided I had to have a cute, animal flashdrive! The small, slinky one I normally use, keeps getting lost in my bag!
    How many Watts are the BayBliss hairdryer?

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here :)