Tuesday 8 May 2012

Sorbet Products - A home spa experience



"Sorbet and Clicks have been working together to make our spa and shopping experiences so much better and easier. Now we have created a range of bath and body products simply for our guest's delight. Sorbet, along with Clicks, has now made it possible for all of us to get that feeling...

The new bath and body range, Sorbet, get that feeling, has just been launched and is available in Sorbet and Clicks stores nationwide. These products have been created by combining botanical extracts and essential oils. The result? The perfect home spa experience.

You can choose from seventeen exciting products from four ranges including firming, cleansing, hydrating and smoothing." Source

I have tried out two products from their new range and I'm really impressed at their quality considering their tiny price tag!

Hand & Body Lotion – R28
Softens and smooths


I have done a review on the hand and body lotion on Beauty Bulletin. Click here to check it out and please give it a thumbs up if you like it :)

Besides the amazing scent, this hand and body lotion is such a dream to apply and absorbes beautifully. There is no oily layer left after applying the lotion, my skin feels so soft and you don't need to apply it often because it lasts. It has a pump dispenser, with a 'lock' feature, making it very easy to apply.
An amazing lotion that is super affordable!

Body Butter – R40
Smooths and revitalizes your body



With this body butter, a little goes a long way. I didn't feel that my skin was any tighter or firmer when using the body butter, but it did leave my skin really smooth and nourished. I wouldn't suggest this as a day lotion as it is a bit 'heavy', but it is perfect to apply before going to sleep at night.
Great product to have on your nightstand in winter!

I cant wait until I have ALL the sorbet products because it truly is a great home spa experience.

You can buy your own Sorbet products at any Sorbet and Clicks stores
You can follow sorbet on Twitter @SorbetGroup and like their Facebook page. You can also go to their website and check out all their products and treatments.

I hope you enjoyed reading about Sorbet's great products. You are welcome follow me on twitter @MsClairaBella and like my Facebook Page. Don't forget to subscribe by email (Top right hand side of this page) to make sure you don't miss out on posts in the future.

Miss Claire-Bella

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)