Thursday 21 June 2012

Crabtree & Evelyn Winter Sale!

For those of you that follow me on Twitter (@MsClairaBella), you would have seen me tweeting about how many great sales that are going on at the moment and, to my delight, they just keep coming!

"Crabtree & Evelyn are having their WINTER SALE! A huge selection of products and gifts will be on SALE from less 50% with the selection of products refreshed DAILY! What better time to treat yourself and stock up on your favourite Crabtree & Evelyn products?" - CT&E Press release

Here are the sale dates for the different Crabtree & Evelyn stores:
Keep up with all the excitement by following Crabtree & Evelyn on Twitter @Crabtree_SA or Liking their Facebook Page. Visit their website to find your nearest Crabtree & Evelyn store.

Read my past blog posts on Crabtree & Evelyn here. I hope you take this opportunity to shop for Gifts for your loved ones. 

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)