Friday 1 June 2012

May Favourites


Here are my favourites for May

1) Elizabeth Arden's 8 hour skin protectant - I received this in my Elizabeth Arden goodie bag at their beauty school in the beginning of the month. I use this as a lip balm and have benefited a lot! my lips have been so soft and dont crack nearly as much as they used to. This is a huge jar so it will last me a few years if I keep using it soley for my lips. I have read that other ladies put a dab of the skin protectant in their ordinary moisturiser and that helps their skin feel extra healthy. Great tip!

2) Bloom Lip Balm (Scrumptious lips) - I won this lip balm on Brand Avenues in their weekly giveaway! It has such a great creamy texture and stays on my lips for up to two hours at a time. I have enjoyed using it and I am glad I have it in my lip balm collection. Visit Bloom's website to find out more about their products.

3) Catrice's Alluring night nail polish - I did a video review for this nail polish, Check it out :)

4) Greys Anatomy - I am currently watching season 4 and really enjoy the twists, drama and excitement of all the characters! #Addicted

5) Placecol Vitamin E Serum - "This luxuriously rich, yet remarkably light serum contains high levels of vitamin E, a powerful anti-oxidant and free radical scavenger that’s widely recognised for its moisturising quality" Source. My skin has felt a lot more healthy and plump since using this serum. Love it!

You are welcome follow me on the tweet machine @MsClairaBella and like my Facebook Page.
Don't forget to subscribe by email (Top right hand side of this page) to make sure you don't miss out on posts in the future.

Miss Claire-Bella

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I agree, the 8 hour skin protectant is AMAZING! I add some to my moisturiser once a week to treat my skin and when the cold winter wind starts, I apply a little to my cheeks. Over blush it gives the skin a nice glow, while hydrating them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. That Bloom lip balm looks and sounds fab. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here :)