Sunday 17 June 2012

Sass Diva Sale Fever!

I think every woman cries a silent vow, in their heads, before entering a shop, that "This time I will truly, just browse", and walks out with at least one thing in their shopping bag! This happened to me over the weekend when I stepped my keen feet into the Sass Diva store in Brooklyn Mall.

I have always admired their stunning jewelry and accessories but, being a student 'n all, never really had the funds to invest in a few items. Luckily for me, the very friendly sales lady brought to my attention that they were having a 3 for R100 sale on selected items, which covered two walls and had stunning items for hair, ears, necks, wrists and fingers.

Knowing a good deal when I hear one, I started browsing for my three pieces. Only selecting three proved to be quite challenging but eventually purchased these with my 100 bucks:

First thing that caught my eye: Purple 'leaf' ring

Something I got for my little sister (9yrs old): Beaded charm bracelet with ring

A set that every woman should own: Teal and Silver ear-ring set

There were tons of other accessories that I really still want so I'm planning on scratching together all the spare change in the house, hoping it comes to R100, so I can buy more!

Follow Sass Diva on Facebook and Twitter for news on current trend and up-coming sales. Some of their items are on their website so check it out.

You are welcome follow me on twitter @MsClairaBella and like my Facebook Page. Don't forget to subscribe by email (Top right hand side of this page) to make sure you don't miss out on posts in the future.

Miss Claire-Bella

Xoxo

P.S. Really loving the teal-purple combo.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! What's the colour on your nails - LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Its Tip Top's nail addict in 'Fantasy' (147). Will be doing a blog post on it soon :)

      Delete

Comment Here :)