Thursday 19 July 2012

Dior's Haute Couture Autumn-Winter 2012 Set

This is probably old news by now but I just cant get over how beautiful the decor at Dior's Haute Couture Autumn-Winter 2012 set was!
Over 1 million fresh flowers were used to cover the walls, from floor to ceiling, of 5 rooms in a mansion in Paris, for the prestigious fashion show earlier this month. See the video below of how the crew made these marvelous walls fit for a fairy queen.
I don't particularly like the items that were modeled but I think that's partly due to the fact that they all looked so miserable and could hardly walk straight. Okay, so I'm no model expert, but surely there are prettier girls out there that can handle walking in heels? Their dreary makeup ruined the 'uplifting' effect the flowers gave. See 20min the video below to view some outfits.
So what do you think? Let my know in the comments below :)

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yes the decor was AMAZING! I love flowers so I'd be in heaven :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did you think of the models and clothes?

      Delete

Comment Here :)