Monday 30 July 2012

Dove Intensive Repair Daily Treatment Conditioner ~Video Review~

Here is another review for Beauty Bulletin's product review club. They sent me Dove's infamous Intensive Repair Daily Treatment Conditioner and here is a video about my experience:
Main points:

  • Really great product that left my hair feeling silky, soft and nourished.
  • The Fiber Actives treat the inside of each hair follicle.
  • The Micro Moisture Serum, moisturises your hair without weighing it down and leaving it "flat".
  • I recommend it to all ladies who love looking after their hair (Which are all ladies - I hope :P).

Thanks to Beauty Bulletin for including me in another product review. Visit their website and like their Facebook page. You can also visit my Beauty Bulletin profile by clicking this link.

Follow me on Twitter and like my Facebook page for blog updates.

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)