Wednesday 4 July 2012

Love affair with Chocolate

Its bad enough that eating chocolate is a weakness for me, my body cant get enough either!

I popped into my nearest body shop recently and tried out their beautifying oils. I fell in love with the chocomania scent and so did my skin! My skin smelt amazing and felt luxuriously moisturised. I am definitely going back to purchase this bottle of golden deliciousness.
R99 - Image Source
Another chocolate product that is making its way into my skincare routine is the Chocomania Shower Cream. Not only does it look like real chocolate, it smells divine! 
R65 - Image Source
Pop into your nearest Body Shop and sample their products (especially the chocomania products), you wont want to leave.

Follow the body shop on Twitter and like their Facebook Page.
Follow me on Twitter and like my Facebook Page.

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

1 comment:

Comment Here :)