Monday 16 July 2012

Rascals are coming back to SA!!


This is for all individuals out their that remember growing up with Rascals in their tummy, you'll be glad to hear...They're coming back to South Africa!!

Mister Sweet realised that the demand for Rascals never stopped once they took them off of the shelves. Personally, over the past few years, I've had numerous conversations like "Remember Rascals" or "Rascals were awesome". I guess Mister Sweet has eyes and ears on me (I wish).

Whether they'll taste and look the same, is always the issue when re-releases come out. I guess we'll have to wait and see! They should be on the shelves relatively soon so keep an eye out!

Thanks to Sweet Heart Candy Buffets for the long awaited news and the picture!

What is your favourite memory about Rascals?

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i always liked the original fruity flavours :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here :)