Tuesday 3 July 2012

Tip Top Nail Addict - Fantasy (Updated)

Hey Ladies,

For those of you who follow me on Twitter, you would have seen I tweeted that I was in an accident on Friday. Long story short, a truck skipped a robot and crashed into my car. Nothing hectically serious besides a sore neck and a bruise or two.

Such a nerve wrecking experience that no one should ever have to go through but unfortunately we do. Luckily for me, I take pleasure in simple little things so I'm sharing something that made the rest of my weekend a little better!

Being a Nail fanatic and love the colour purple, Tip Top's Nail Addict in Fantasy, helped me feel better about my ordeal.


I love this elegant lilac colour. It isn't overpowering but, if given the right outfit, it could be a statement 'accessory'. Two coats of this polish will give you the colour as seen in the bottle. It is free of all nasties (Formaldehyde, Dibutylphthalate/DBP, Toluene and Camphor) and dries relatively fast. My manicure lasted 3-4 days with a top coat (Tip Top's Quick repair top coat).



Really impressed with this little bottle of polish. Look out for it at your nearest Foshini store and make sure you have R39.95 in your purse ;)

Visit Tip Top's website to view all the Nail Addict colours and other nail treatment products. You can follow them on Twitter @TipTopNailsSA and like their Facebook Page where you can win some fantastic prizes.

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

UPDATE

Here is what the polish looks like after 4 days. You can see that not much has chipped off. I took the polish off mainly because there is a band, where my nail grew, and I didn't like how it looked. I am still loving this pretty pastel colour.


3 comments:

  1. Really love this colour! I can't find the nail addict range in any of the Foschini's. Which one did you go to? :)

    Your nails are such a nice shape. Like I said before - they always look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Tip Top sent me this polish. I'll have a look around Pta and let you know. Unfortunately they are only at selected stores :(

      Delete
  2. Wow! Such a pretty colour! I adore purple :) Hope you are feeling better and congrats on your prize on Beauty Bulletin - I am very happy they decided award you an extra prize for your video. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here :)