Thursday 23 August 2012

Catrice's limited edition collection - Big City Life


Here is my video review on the exciting limited edition collection by Catrice, coming in October'12.

Here are all the fabulous Cities!

New York
Sydney (My Fave)
Berlin
London
I'm so happy that Catrice is competing with other international cosmetic brands who have also launched their own City inspired collections. *Proud-mommy-kinda-moment*

I will update this blog post in the near future, to give you an ideas for eye shadow looks, using the London Collection palette.

Excited for this new collection?

Miss Claira-Bella

3 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous! I like the NY palette casing the most, but I think Berlin & Sydney have the best colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been using the Sydney one since the Catrice May cpt launch and it is my favourite palette by far!!! Staying power is great too :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here :)