Wednesday 8 August 2012

Hello Pretoria! New GAP Store now open!



I am very excited to announce that there is a GAP store now in Pretoria!!

"The Hello Pretoria campaign showcases the brand’s unique aesthetic and can be seen in and around all the major routes to the mall." They launched the new store on the 4th of August with a "Family Day". Activities for the new store included a whole day of family entertainment at the store.
The new Brooklyn GAP Store
"Since opening its doors in 1969, Gap brand has been known for offering consumers cool, modern American designs fit for every occasion in modern life. Customers worldwide have looked to the brand for on-trend, casual clothing and accessories that help them express their personal sense of style."

“Pretoria was the natural next step for expanding the GAP brand in South Africa.” said Hilton Mer, Executive Chairman of the Stuttafords Group. “The city proves to have a keen appetite for the brand and what it offers.” - GAP press release

Here are some items that I spotted when visiting the new store:
Sexy? Umm...Not really feelin' it!
Luuuurv these colours!
The infamous GAP Branded Tees
Coloured denims are a hit this Spring/Summer
Oh, hai there Mannequins!
So, to be bluntly honest, I think their stuff is expensive! However, I did expect that, so it wasn't that much of a shock to me when I flipped over some of the price tags and saw the costs. I would put their prices up there with Truworths and Foshini but I'm still loving my Mr.Price (If you know what I mean).

Overall the new store looks really great and it was buzzing when I popped in which means there definitely is a demand for GAP clothing. I'll wait till there is a sale before I buy my GAP goodies :)

Visit their website here.

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)