Tuesday 28 August 2012

I bake cupcakes!

I've gone into a venture with Sweet Heart Candy Buffets in assisting with making cupcakes for their candy buffets. Baking cupcakes became a hobby for me and I couldn't resist taking the opportunity to make cute cupcakes for weddings, birthday parties etc.

Here are cupcakes I did for a Bridal Shower two weeks ago :)






Sweet Heart Candy Buffets beautiful work!

Like 'Claire's cupcakes' on Facebook where I will be posting all the cupcake galleries.

Miss Claira-Bella (Claire)

Xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oh my oh my! How fab are those?!!! To die for! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - they're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Claire - you are seriously talented. I would feel so bad biting into one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, those are so beautiful! Can't believe someone actually ATE them? seems such a waste!

    :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here :)