Monday 13 August 2012

Spa-Valous Soy Massage Candle ~Video Review~

Image from Spa-Valous on Facebook

I was fortunate enough to receive a Spa-Valous Soy Massage Candle a few months ago and I have been testing it out for my video review! Check it out below:
Click here to view the YouTube Video

It's pretty much a given that you should like their Facebook Page and follow them on Twitter if I tell you that they have DAILY GIVEAWAYS (Totes not even kidding) where you could win your very own candle!

You can email info@tiptopnails.co.za, to inquire where your nearest Spa-Valous stockist is and visit their website for more details on their soy massage candles.

I hope you try out this amazing massage candle and give the natural ingredients a chance to impress you.

UPDATE July 2013


It has been a few months after first posting about these amazing candles. I have been using my candle quite often as the freezing weather dries out my skin.

I am sad to say that my candle is now finished! I have drained every last bit of soy out of the holder in my desperate attempt to make it last.  It's true what they say...you don't know what you've got till its gone! I really want a new candle to keep my room smelling lovely and my skin feeling soft.

I still stick to my original review, you really need one of these!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)