Friday 7 September 2012

10 Day 'you' challenge - 7 Wants

7 Wants


My first car - I have had my license for a while now but don't have my own car. I'd really love to get one soon.
To be fit and in shape - I don't do nearly as much healthy eating and exercise as I should so I don't carry my ideal weight. I just keep telling myself "Get that shit under control", and it actually works in motivating me :)
To finally find a career and be really successful in it - I have done my first year in a Bcom Economics degree but find that it isn't really what I want to do as a career. Hopefully I will find a suitable career path soon and be amazing at it.
A Cat - Most people know that I'm cat crazy but I don't actually have any :( The complex we stay in does not allow us to keep pets but I really want to sneak one in ;)
No more animal cruelty - 'Nuff said!
To travel the world - Travelling has always been one of my dreams. I'd like to travel a lot, while I'm still young.
Have a white Christmas - I experienced a white Christmas when I was ten years old. We were in Denmark for the holidays and it was such an amazing experience for me. It's exactly like in the movies. I would love to have many more!

Look our for my 6 places, on Monday :)

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I would love a white Christmas and I would also LOVE for there to be no more animal cruelty. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will never get that in South Africa though :( Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. I know exactly what you mean about career - during my first year of university I was terrified that I had made the wrong choice and had mini "anxiety" attacks about it. It's actually only when you start working that you realise what you want to do - I was fortunate that I knew I wanted to be in the "creative" side of computers and that is how I ended up where I am today. Although I am still working my way up to what I really want to do, which is Project Management or Development Management.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here :)