Thursday 20 September 2012

Beauty Bulletin Polish Up Hamper

@candyangel88 on Twitter, was curious about the Beauty Bulletin hamper I won in their polish up challenge and I thought other ladies would also like to see what I won. Below are the AMAZING products I received.


There are some big brands like Sally Hansen, Rimmel, Zoya, Yardley, Bloom and Boujois in the hamper. I will be doing individual reviews at a later stage.

I hope this motivates you to enter all the challengesClick here to find out what the BB ladies have challenged you to do this month!

Cray cray thanks to Lori and Kerri from Beauty Bulletin. You can expect reviews very soon ;)

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome hamper! Big ups to Beauty Bulletin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Crazy awesome. Are you a VIP member on Beauty Bulletin?

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a prize! Congrats - well deserved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! You totally deserved all of this! Love all the products and now you can put them all to good use on more fabulous posts XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tons of nail art posts on its way to my blog ;)

      Delete
  4. lol at the mention :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could not think of a better person to win this hamper! Well done sweetie! Can't wait to see all the works of art that come out of that hamper! *High 5*

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here :)