Tuesday 11 September 2012

Delicious Banana Bread!

Everyone who follows me on Twitter, would have seen that I tried my hand at making Banana bread. I was craving banana bread so just searched for a quick recipe online and came across this one by Simply Recipes. It was easier than I thought and this is how my banana loaf turned out :)


I love baking and have decided to add an "I bake" category to my blog so you can see all the goodies that...I bake :) Needless to say the whole household loved the banana bread, including my little Bear :)


If you're looking for a different recipe to the one I linked above, just search online, there are tons.
I hope you give it a try and please comment below :) 

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I hate banana's but I LOVE banana bread. So weird. Haha. Looks Yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that is so weird! As long as you getting fruits into your body ;)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE banana bread! A nice dessert is to butter both sides and then put the slices in a sandwich press (or you can fry it on the stove) When slightly brown take it off and add a scoop of mascarpone and drizzle a bit of honey over it - YUMMY! If you add some berries to it, it looks quite fancy :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my word Charlene, that sound AHMAZING!!! I really will try that sometime. Thanks for the tip :)

      Delete
  3. Oh yummy! Such a nice easy recipe!!

    Thanks for the other ideas Charlene! Would never thought to have tried that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love baking, but I can never find the time :( Saving your recipes to try over December holidays. Looking forward to 'I bake'!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here :)