Friday 7 September 2012

In my sample basket - Yardley

This week I will be reviewing my Yardley So...? What EDT sample, that I picked up at Dis-Chem.


I'm not one that wears perfume a lot, usually only on special occasions, so I wouldn't say I'm a perfume expert or have a lot of knowledge on the subject. This will soon change as I have been doing tons of research and find it quite interesting.

Yardley So…? What can be described as an addictive girly fragrance introduced by fruity notes, slightly edible, intertwined with a rich floral bouquet and rounded by a powerful woody background illuminated by vanilla.

Top Notes: Bergamot, Mandarin, Leafy Green, Apple, Coconut, Raspberry 
Middle Notes: Rose, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang, Freesia, Lily of the Valley 
Base Notes: Cedarwood, Patchouli, Musk, Vanilla

What I loved

This is a very sweet scent that reminds me of eating fruit lollipops on the beach as a kid. It can be layered, which is always good to have in a perfume.

My Dislikes

It can be a bit too 'sweet'. I wouldn't suggest spraying tons on your body, just a light spritz on your neck will be enough to make you smell really good but not too overwhelming. 

Yardley So…? What is available in 50ml Eau de Parfum (R99.95) and 90ml Perfume Body Spray at selected Foschini, Edgars, Red Square, Clicks and Dis-Chem stores, leading pharmacies and The Hub.
Seeing as this little EDT is so affordable I will definitely be purchasing it!

keep an eye out for next week's sample!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! It's inspired me to dig out those little sample sized goodies and actually give them a go, too!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here :)