Friday 14 September 2012

Lushy Lusciousness

It's not really new news that LUSH fresh handmade cosmetics (and body goodies) are opening in Cape Town at the end of September this year. This will be South Africa's very first LUSH store on South African soil and can I just say, I am frikin' EXCITED!

This is the most anticipated launch for us beauty bloggers and even though I am 1500km away, I am stoked that LUSH is just that bit closer to coming up to Gauteng. I have already checked out some of their products and below are a few products on my Luscious LUSH wishlist.


Follow LUSH on Twitter and like their Facebook Page to keep up with the exciting launch news.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the names of the goodies - Can't wait for them to come to Cape Town!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chicara and I might just get you to buy us some goodies and post them to us ;) lol

      Delete

Comment Here :)