Monday 22 October 2012

In my sample basket - Lady Gaga Fame EDP {Video Review}

Check out my video review for Lady Gaga's Fame EDP below.

What I loved

I love how everyone was expecting a really gross scent from this fragrance and then when it came out people's reactions were like "Whaaat? It's so pretty". I also like that it is a very light fragrance and can be worn by pretty much anyone, even teens.

What I disliked

The fragrance did not last as long as I'd hoped it to. It is the first proper EDP I have tried and I feel that it didn't me give the staying power that you should get from a higher concentration of perfume. It was just like an EDT :(

I would actually love to own a full size masterpiece of Fame, just to own the bragging rights! Unfortunately I do not know how much the full size is but I will definitely investigate. (Please leave a comment below if you know how much it is)

EDP 101

Top notes: The scents that are smelled immediately as you apply the perfume. Top notes consist of small, light molecules that evaporate quickly. They form a person's initial impression of a perfume.
Middle notes: The scent of a perfume that you smell just when the top notes disappear. The middle note compounds form the "heart" or main body of a perfume and act to mask the often unpleasant initial impression of base notes, which become more pleasant with time.
Base notes: The scent of a perfume that you smell as the middle notes go away. The base and middle notes together are the main theme of a perfume. Base notes bring depth and solidity to a perfume and are usually not perceived until 30 minutes after application. Source

Social media shenanigans:

Thanks to Beauty Bulletin for my little sample of the very popular Lady Gaga Fragrance

Leave friendly comments below ;)

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)