Friday 5 October 2012

In my sample basket - Piz Buin

Considering how hot it has been in SA lately, I decided to try out my Piz Buin Tan Intensifier in sun lotion sample for this week's "In my sample basket" review.

My Piz Buin Tan Intensifier sample

What I loved

This sun lotion does not have the typical 'sun screen' scent that most ladies dislike. It is really enjoyable and I would love my other lotions to have that scent as well. The lotion leaves my skin with a natural glow (not the sweaty type) which is perfect for a day in the sun.

As you can see, the lotion leaves a light glow on the skin (excuse my weird hulk-like veins).

What I disliked

I'm not sure I like the fact that they are quite vague on the "in sun lotion" details. Is it a sun screen, sun block or an oil-type lotion? It does has an SPF 15 but I am not confidant that it will really protect me from UV rays.
Full size - Image from Google
Overall I might actually buy the full size, depending on the occasion. I am not much of a 'tanner' but maybe I'll be invited to a pool party (I'm hopeful) and will use the opportunity to get a slight tan.

If you've tried this product, I'd love to hear your thoughts down in the comments below.

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)