Monday 1 October 2012

Scones

To me, scones are the perfect tea time snack so baked some the other day for my boyfriend and I and they came out pretty yummy-licious (my first proper attempt). Click on this link for the recipe I used.
Scone dough
Bun's (scones) in the oven.
Fresh Scones ready for jam and cream!

Tips and tricks

*I didn't have a round cookie cutter, to cut dough, so I just rolled the dough into balls instead. They ended up looking a tad like zombie brains so if you'd like a "neater" scone then I suggest rather using a round cookie cutter.
*Add things like cheese, bacon, cocoa powder, choc chips etc. to make different types of scones. (Easy peasy).
*Serve scones with butter, strawberry jam (my fave) and fresh whipped cream.

I hope you'll give this a try :)

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, yummy! Now you've got me craving hot scones...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often have that 'see-something-crave-it' feeling :P

      Delete

Comment Here :)