Friday 5 October 2012

Taste of Joburg 2012

I have finally gotten the chance to show you my past weekend's adventure which was Taste of Joburg 2012!!

This year was my very first Taste of Joburg experience. I received two complementary tickets from Grazia Magazine SA so I treated my mom to a wine and dine evening with some of the best restaurants in Johannesburg.

After getting our drinking glasses and Crowns (TOJ Currancy) we made our way through some of the stalls, stopping by and sampling some tasty treats. 

We stopped by DW eleven-13 and bought their very delicious banana ice-cream combo which was absolutely delish!

I was also serenaded by the oh so charming Emmanuel Castis, which was the highlight of my evening (such a great voice). Visit his website here.

I will definitely consider joining in again next year with a few friends because it is such a fun social event!

Thanks so much to Grazia Magazine for the tickets!
Follow them on Twitter and like their Facebook Page .

View more pictures on my Facebook Page.

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)