Wednesday 21 November 2012

Crabtree and Evelyn has been busy!

This has been an incredibly successful year for Crabtree & Evelyn in South Africa. They have revamped several of their stores and on top of all that, they have managed to release numerous new and exquisite collections.

I was recently invited to their Hyde Park press event but could not make it. The lovely ladies at the store still kept a few samples aside for me so I am here to chat about how truly beautiful the new Himalayan Blue Fragrance collection is.

My Himalayan Blue Hand Therapy Sample Pot
The Himalayan Blue Fragrance Collection is inspired by the early British explorers, taking you into the heart of the Himalayas, tracing their search for the exquisite mythical blue poppy. The Himalayan Blue Fragrance Collection is a treasure trove of indulgence that includes Eau de Toilette (R650), Bath & Shower Gel (R280), Body Lotion (R300) and Hand Therapy (280).
My Himalayan Blue Body Lotion Sample
Crabtree & Evelyn's infamous hand therapy smells divine with the exotic Himalayan blue scent. The scent lasts quite a while. I applied it before playing around on my PC and the scent left me in a happy high for about an hour as well as giving my skin a strong boost of 'the good stuff'.

Their body lotion is just as amazing as the hand therapy. When I smell this lotion, the first thing that pops into my head is a picture of a really stylish and successful business lady. It has a thinner consistency which makes it a really elegant summer body lotion. I wouldn't recommend this scent for ladies who are younger than 25 because it is a mature scent but this is just my personal opinion.

The Himalayan Blue Story Book
When visiting the stunning Hyde Park store, I spotted this cute 'story book' containing small sizes of  the Himalayan Blue Hand Therapy, Body Lotion and Shower Gel. This would make a great Christmas present for an aunt, your mom or even grandmother.

Remember to visit your nearest Crabtree & Evelyn store to test out all the fantastic collections. View their store locations here. Visit their Facebook Page and if you like what you see then click the 'like' button!

I will be testing their Avocado, Olive and Basil collection next so don't forget to follow me on Twitter to be kept in the loop ;)

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)