Friday 9 November 2012

More GOSH Reviews

Here are a few more GOSH products and what I thought about them.
GOSH's Velvet Touch Foundation Primer, RSP R190.00
This is a must have product! It fills any fine lines and deep pores you may have, to give you a silky smooth surface to apply your foundation onto. Unfortunately it does have a very silicone-like feeling but it really does it's job. It has no preservatives and is perfume free which is great because this product gets right into your pores and you don't want any irritation to occur.

I can't really tell you to go buy this product because every lady has their own preferences and you might hate the feeling on your skin but I love it and it makes my foundation smooth out really nicely.

Tip: Because of the silicone texture, you can apply a tiny amount to any strands of hair that don't want to stay in place. I've tried, it works really well!

GOSH's Argan Moroccan Hair Oil, RSP R89.00
This hair oil is enriched with Omega 3 and 9 which moisturizes and soften's frizzy and unruly hair. I have applied this to my clean, damp hair and then blow dried it. I did notice a difference in the frizzy-ness and my hair was a lot shinier but I'm not convinced it is because of the 'oil benefits'.

Again, this product has a very silicone-like feeling and very little oiliness, meaning you would get the same results if you used a pure silicone based hair product. I am hoping to see the oil benefits as I time goes by and my hair becomes easier to style or styling time is minimized.

GOSH's DNA no.3 for Women, RSP R129.00
I am not much of a fragrance type of gal but I must say I have gotten in the habit of spritzing a bit of perfume on before leaving the house. One of my recent reaches that I find myself applying often, is GOSH's DNA no.3 for women.

It has a light 'creamy' scent which gives off a very sophisticated vibe. This powerful yet timeless fragrance contains mild citrus, white flowers, white cedar and cashmere. I definitely recommend testing this out at your nearest GOSH stand!

I will be reviewing more GOSH products soon so follow me on Twitter to be the first to know.
Also, follow GOSH cosmetics on Twitter and like their Facebook Page. You can also visit their website to get the deets on what all their products are about.

Any of these products tickle your fancy?

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

4 comments:

Comment Here :)