Thursday 1 November 2012

Smells like Christmas

I am beyond excited to see that The Body Shop has 3 special ranges in the spirit of Christmas. They are Merry Cranberry, Vanilla Bliss-mas and Ginger Bells!

Here is a pic of the flyer I received with all the info on the Christmas-ey products:

I have my eyes and nose tuned in to the Ginger Bells, which sounds utterly delish and 100% Christmas-ey (I love eating ginger treats at Christmas time)! There is also a reason for me sharing this information; The Body Shop has a 3 for 2 special on at the moment so you could save a lot of money if you start your Christmas shopping early.


Follow The Body Shop on Twitter and like their Facebook Page.

I think these products are really special and I wouldn't mind getting them for Christmas ;)

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)