Thursday 22 November 2012

YouTube Favourites: Simple Little Pleasures

Simple little pleasures on YouTube is my water marble nail art guru. She has over 80 video's on water marbling and has tips on how you can achieve the perfect marble look :)

Here are a few of my favourite water marbling video's from Simple Little Pleasures.

 Valentine hearts

Devil and Angels

Poolside Neon

Four Leaf Clover


Subscribe to her channel here. Don't forget to check out some of my water marble nail art designs by clicking this link.

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love Nail Art!! I just started following tutorials off Facebook pages and off the internet 8 months ago, now, I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fun! I hope you try these tutorials :)

      Delete
    2. It's so fun! I hope you try these tutorials :)

      Delete
    3. It's so fun! I hope you try these tutorials :)

      Delete

Comment Here :)