Friday 21 December 2012

Milk_Shake!

There is a new hair care craze in the UK at the moment, and it is quickly filling it's international demands, making its way across the world. It's the hair care brand called milk_shake. I always admire brands that create a certain vibe about themselves that makes it irresistible to beauty fanatics like myself.
Unfortunately milk_shake is not in South Africa...yet! I hope that it will hop onto our shores soon so my curiosity can be eased. Milk_shake has been around for the past few years but has only really become well known from the beginning of this year.

With yummy fantasies of me washing my hair with rich creamy milkshake-like products using natural ingredients, making me feel like Cleopatra, just wants me to buy the whole product range! Their packaging is also something cute and a lil' cheeky, making them stand out from the rest of the monotonous products we often find before us on the shelves when we do our toiletry shopping every month.

With many international brands jumping the ship to sunny SA, I hope milk_shake buys their boarding ticket soon! Visit their website here.

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

1 comment:

Comment Here :)