Wednesday 27 February 2013

Bobbi Brown Valentine Red Lipstick Review

Ladies, this is my first ever Bobbi Brown lipstick and I must say I am impressed! It is the perfect red lipstick! 


I am the type of girl that would rather opt for a shimmery lip balm or a light pink gloss because I hate applying lipstick and I don't like how it makes my lips feel, messy, dry and attractive.

This lipstick by Bobbi Brown has a lovely smooth and creamy texture and give a beautiful matte finish to the lips. Because of the matte finish, smudging throughout the day is very minimal. *Score*

I am so taken by the beautiful colour and how long it stays on your lips. I wore the lipstick for about 6 hours and the colour was still vibrant by the time I got home in the evening. This is a big plus for me because I don't always have to to re-apply during the day.

The bold red colour was also really simple to apply. I just glided the stick across my lips, touched up where I may have "Coloured outside of the lines" and I was ready to go!

I will definitely be investing in more of Bobbi Brown lipsticks in the future. They are quite a bit pricier than normal "Drug store" lipsticks but its so worth it!!!

Follow me on Twitter and like my Facebook Page to keep up with future blog posts and reviews. Also, don't forget to ready my latest Beauty Bulletin article, "What your lipstick says about you".

Do you own any Bobbi Brown products?

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

*P.S. The colour is actually called "Heart (15)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)