Thursday 28 February 2013

Intimately YOURS by Beckham Fragrances

A stunningly sweet EDT by Beckham Fragrances and COTY. 

Top notes of delicate freesia and luminous bergamot leading to a tender heart of orange blossom, delicious frangipani flower and bold white lily. Deepens to a sensuous sophisticated orris, warm sandalwood and elegant vetiver.


The scent is not overpowering yet, at the same time, it will turn heads! I picture this scent to be worn by sophisticated and breathtakingly beautiful woman

When wearing this EDT I feel extra sexy and sultry, giving me the confidence to accomplish anything!


Such a perfect blend from Beckham fragrances and COTY. I suggest sampling this at your nearest Clicks or Dis-Chem store. You wont regret it!

Follow me on Twitter and like my Facebook Page to keep up with future blog posts.

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)