Monday 25 March 2013

Hey, anyone seen Betty?

I was browsing at one of my all time favourite stores, Truworths, over the weekend and spotted a new brand that just made me weak at the knees! It's called Hey Betty and pretty much every single item that I saw hanging in their designated area, I wanted to take home!
Unfortunately the brand doesn't seem to exist on the Truworths website so I cannot steal some pics of the leather jacket I fell in love with (and almost bought) but pop down and see if you can spot it yourself. It should be near the OBR items, which is another lust of mine.

I reckon that Truworths needs to sponsor me some outfits now that I'm a bit more comfortable with fashion ;)

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love this brand! Wearing their jeans at the mo xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here :)