Wednesday 24 April 2013

Liebster Blog Award from City Girl Vibe

So there's this thing called a Liebster blog award (which means awesome blog, I think) which is given to new bloggers to get them more well known in the blogging community and share a bit more about themselves. 

Last year (yes, talk about being slow) I was nominated by the very sweet Tazz from City Girl Vibe. Her blog is great so please check it out!

Official Rules!
1. Select 11 or less if you don’t have more bloggers for the award.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers {Please choose bloggers that’s not already nominated on this list.}
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There should be no tag backs to the person that nominated you.


I had to answer these questions:

1) If today was your last day on earth, how would you spend it?
I would love to have a family day at an animal shelter. Picnics and playing with the animals. That would be a great last day on earth

2) What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who are rude and obnoxious!

3) What product/item do you swear by?
The Body Shop's Born Lippys (my favourite is Watermelon)

4) What motivates you to blog?
Knowing that there are thousands of people around the world, and here in SA, that read my blog on a daily basis. Getting the opportunity to share what interests me, with you, is not to be taken for granted.

5) If your room were to be on fire and you had 2mins to round up anything, what would you grab?
I would grab all my pets and make sure they are safe and unharmed.

6) What’s your biggest weakness?
Animals, duh!

7) One person that inspires you?
I want to say all single parents but seeing as she was one I would say my mom. What a daunting job!!

8) The first thing that comes to mind when you hear the words “Take the day off”.
Spending the day with my boyfriend.

9) If you could swap wardrobes with any celebrity who would you choose?
Ummm, is it corny if I say Charlize Theron because she is a South African beauty?

10) If you could go anywhere in the world for 1 day, where would you go?
Zanzibar. I have always wanted to go there!

11) Summer or Winter
Both, a little bit of skin in Summer and tons of cuddles in Winter

Thanks so much for the nomination.The questions were really fun to answer. Click here to visit Tazz's blog and give her some support!


I am still gathering a list of my own nominees and I have to think of some good questions so there will be an updates post soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)