Tuesday 23 April 2013

Live healthy: Update #3

Catch up and read update #1 and update #2 before continuing!

These past two weeks have been rather difficult for me as most of my time, effort and concentration has been going into my job, and I have been stricken with a lousy throat infection. Needless to say, I have not been to gym nor have I tried to do any physical activities.

Good news is, being sick puts a temporary dampen on your appetite. I feel like I have lost some weight. Not the most desirable method but I'm trying to be optimistic and look on the bright side! All the tea drinking has also helped with a mini detox as well as calming my fiery throat.

I am not too sure when this sickness will go away, but until then I have been, and will still be, trying to work on my mental health. It's not like I have any mental problems (besides the modern day norms), living healthy has a lot to do with your mindset as well. Clearing out unnecessary stresses as well as reviewing and setting new goals is a great way to start.

Here are some quotes that may keep you inspired. TTFN
All images from Google search "positive quotes"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)