Tuesday 30 April 2013

Mangwanani In Spa Range

Around this time last year, my best friend and I were treated (by our amazing boyfriends) to a day at the Mangwanani African Day Spa. Besides the weather being a bit on the freezing side, the seven treatments we received were utterly indulgent! Here are a few snaps from the day:


I would love to write an in depth review on the actual treatments and the facilities but that wont happen just yet (the in depth reviews take a while to draft). For this post I would like to tell you about a product I bought from the "Mangwanani store", specifically the Rose and Almond Gel from their in spa range
To my disappointment, this is not the gel they use while doing the treatments at the Spa. We begged the therapists to give us some or at least tell us how to make our own but to no avail. The Rose and Almond gel was the next best thing we could find!

The word "gel" gives you tons of room to play. You can use it as a shower gel/ body wash, you could use it as a plain hand wash in your guest bathroom or you could use it as I do, as a bubble bath. I love soaking in a hot bath with tons of bubbles, smelling the scent and imagining that I'm right back at Mangwanani getting my pamper on!

The rose scent is definitely stronger than the almond but you can still smell the warm fragrance the almond presents. I guess its more nostalgic for me and that's why I love it so much.

If you like smelling roses, snacking on almonds and have a friend that is going to Mangwanani soon then hand over R120.00 and tell them to get you some of this yummy gel.

Like the Mangwanani Facebook page here and follow me on Twitter for more Mangwanani posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)