Wednesday 3 April 2013

Original Cocktails knocks my sock off!

As a part of our LadyBloggers goodie bags (not like they actually fit into a goodie "bag"), all the dinner attendees received a six pack of assorted Original Iced Cocktails to test out and brag to you guys about so here I am, giving my honest opinion about these fantastic home cocktail packs which completely knocked my socks off!

I received 6 yummy cocktails in my box; Singapore Sling, Strawberry Daiquiri, Margarita, Mojito, Pina Colada and Cosmopolitan. Being a typical girl, my favourite would be the Strawberry Daiquiri because of the sweet fruity taste. *YUM*

These "cocktails in a bag" are so so easy to 'make' and dress up. All you do is put your bags into the freezer for about 8 hours (although mine froze in under 4 hours), take it out, mush up all the ice (before opening the bag) and then serve it into fancy glasses. You can pop some real fruit in and add some decor like a swizzle stick and an umbrella. You can even do the garnishing the glass edges thing that the fancy bars do.

The only thing I didn't like was the fact that these weren't around when I had my "Vegas" themed 18th birthday party. We had to buy all the cocktail recipe books and make them ourselves on the night for all my guests. What a mission!

I really don't see why I cant have a cocktail party every weekend now that these beauties are on the shelves!

Follow Original Cocktails on Twitter and like their Facebook page. You can also pop over to their website to find out what else they have for you.

You can also follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Have you tried these delish cocktails yet?

Miss Claira-Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)