Monday 22 April 2013

Project Life

You see some pretty cool things on Instagram. My recent find, a thing caled "Project Life" which I spotted on Amanda Rose's Instagram feed (visit her blog). The concept is to help make "scrapbooking" a little less, scrapbooking, if you know what I mean.

It's a very simple kit that you buy which comes with all sorts of bells and whistles that will help you record your life on a weekly basis. It doesn't take long as all of the artsy work is done for you. There are even different sized cards that slot in designated areas of each file's plastic sheet. I call it a no brainer way of capturing memories!

Here's some images of how it's done.


See? So simple and I must say, I am crazy about the idea!!

If this is too simple for you and you'd still like to add some of the scrapbooking skills you learnt from your mom or grandma then check out what Amanda does with her Project Life albums. It is simply sublime!!

I am making a contingent plan to get a hold of one of these kits and start getting creative but at R1099.00, that might take a while.

Have you heard about Project Life before?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)