Tuesday 28 May 2013

Live Healthy: Update #6

It's been a while since I did an update post, (Read update #5 here) but here I am for my newest news and check in.

Last week Tuesday's snack (kiwis ftw!!), side stepping machine, my floor setup and a little indulgent snack (bacon and cheese roll *yum*)
Sunday's home-made fruit salad, blissfully empty gym, progress pictures and me trying to concur the side plank.

I am getting a hang of this gym thing. I am gym-ming 4 times a week on average which I never thought I'd do so I'm impressed with my determination. I have a nice routine going and I feel comfortable with the machines which I was worried about when first joining. Those things are really daunting. 

I have been eating a little more unhealthily these past two weeks. We now have the most amazing butterscotch syrup in the house which goes on everything it can! But hey, its winter, I need the comfort food (small amounts though).

I am really excited to enter the 2013 Spar Most Beautiful Woman's race. I have participated the past 2 years and really want to set strict goals for this year. In the past I have seen this event as a 'fun walk' but I would really love to run it this year (just the 5km). I'll be entering the Pretoria race which is happening on the 31st of August. There will be a sea of purple in the streets this year as this is the colour of the shirts *Yay, my fave*. Entries open in the 4th of June.

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram for my update images and other Live Healthy news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)