Monday 6 May 2013

My Winter Nail Polish Collection

Here are some of the nail polishes I plan on wearing throughout winter (with links to my reviews on each polish, if I have done a review for that polish) to compliment my wardrobe and to appear a little 'trendy'.
 From left to right: "Random category" Tip Top Nails - Brownie Points, Rimmel London - Reality Chic, Tip Top Nails - Night Rider
 "Purple category" Essence - Where is the party, Yardley - Midnight Fever, Tip Top Nails - Funfair Madness, Rimmel London - Chic cherry
 "Nudes and browns category" Nails Inc - Porchester Square, Essence - Mother Earth is watching you,  Chanel - Beige, Ralo - 39, Wow - 312, Nails Inc - Soho Mews
 "Blue category" La Lu Nails - Fortune teller, Rimmel London - Rock Royalty, Essence - Crack me! blue, Catrice - Alluring Night
"Red category" Cherimoya - C89, Nails Inc - Shoreditch lane, Bobbi Brown - Valentine Red, O.P.I - Woka Woka

What colours will you be wearing this winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)