Monday 27 May 2013

Red Square understands the 'Digital Diva'

I received a really unexpected gift from Red Square store containing tons of samples. I was a tad confused but after reading the note it came with, I waited with anticipation to receive more details and once I did, I liked what I saw!

I'm not one for online shopping myself but I do admire Red Square's new online sampling program. You get to choose three samples when making an order online which will give you the opportunity to try products out before your next purchase (just like the ones in the picture above). This proves that they understand the digital diva. We want to know what products to commit to by testing it out first!

You're probably asking yourself, "what am I going to do with three tiny samples?". Let me tell you ladies, end of the month, just before pay day, I live off samples! It's just the way we get beauty on a budget.

Image provided by Red Square PR
You will also get the opportunity to review/comment on products you have purchased from Red Square to create a community of ladies who help each other with shopping advice.

Gone are the days of ladies knowing less than men. Nowadays women are dominating the social media and online shopping platforms.

Keep an eye out on www.redsquare.co.za to find out how you can get a piece of the cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)