Friday 10 May 2013

Rimmel London's Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara

This recently landed onto my doorstep to try and let you ladies know what I think;
Me wearing the pretty new Rimmel mascara (excuse the baby eyebrow hairs)
What exactly do I think? It's the first mascara from Rimmel that I haven't completely hated

I was not such a fan of the Scandal'eyes period with the huge applicator brush that felt impossible to control. Rimmel has now put their brush on a diet and made it a lot skinnier *Thank goodness* making it much less scarier to bring near your eye. There was also the 'weirdly shaped brushes' phase which seems to have passed for now.

Rimmel have not gone traditional and used fiber bristles, instead they have gone with a more 'rubbery' material that makes up the bristles. These rubber bristles cling to your lashes easier, making sure each lash is coated with formula. This is very similar to Avon's Super Extend Extreme Masacara which is still my favourite mascara because its so easy to apply.

As for the formula, it was a bit too 'wet' so my lashes did not separate as much as I'd like. However, the 99% longer lashes claim is a tad true as my lashes did appear to be much longer than they were thanks to the micro fibers they add to the formula. The formula also contains Grow Lash Complex which is like steroids for your lashes and makes them grow longer in just a month (apparently by 127%. We shall see).

The Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara from Rimmel London comes in black, brown and extreme black (mine was just black) and can be found at Foschini, Edgars, Clicks, Dis-Chem and leading pharmacies as of the 23rd May 2013 for R99.95.

Final thoughts? This is the first Rimmel Mascara I would consider repurchasing in the future. The colour pay off is great, your lashes will appear longer and the brush makes application super easy. A successful new release from Rimmel London!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)