Wednesday 8 May 2013

Tickle me pink!

Here are some pretty pink products that can easily brighten up an otherwise dull face/outfit. Pink isn't just for spring and summer anymore. Add a pop of colour to your winter outfit and you can really make a big statement!

Here are some pretty pink products that I recommend:

1. Essence's XXXL Shine lip gloss - This is the prettiest pearl lip gloss in my collection. It has tiny shimmer particles in the formula that will deem your lips absolutely irresistible. I love that you can dab a bit of this gloss over any lipstick or lip balm making it 100% versatile.

2. Pond's flawless radiance BB cream. Read my review here. A must-try for the BB cream craze!

3. Physicians Formula Mineral Powder Palette - This is an amazing powder to lightly dust over your face after applying your foundation. One thing that I miss about summer is the natural glow the heat gives you. In winter we all look cold and lifeless. With this beautiful powder palette, you can get your glow back! The multi-coloured glow minerals wont make you sparkle like a vampire but rather give you a natural hint of glow and help even out your skin tone. It comes with a very handy mirror and the softest application brush I have ever used...ever!

4. Essence lip liner in "Cute Pink" - I am a huge fan of the Essence brand and each new product I try out, ensures that I never change my mind. This is such a handy little lip liner pencil. It isn't horribly difficult to apply. I have had bad experiences where lip liners have cut into my skin because you push so hard before the colour transfers onto your lips *ouch*. This was not like that at all, it actually melted a bit in the car on the way home (not badly though).

In the image above I actually coloured my whole lip with the lip liner pencil and topped it off with the XXXL shine lip gloss. Pretty hey?

You can find all these products at most Clicks and Dis-Chem stores :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)