Tuesday 11 June 2013

Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Luminous Lip Gloss

Just hearing the name Elizabeth Arden makes me squirm with joy because it can only mean one thing; spoils! That’s exactly what the BB ladies did by sending me the new luminous lip gloss. I was utterly spoilt!

 Elizabeth Arden’s packaging is never too much for the eye to handle but still has elegance about it. Less is more! This Luminous lip gloss is very similar if not exactly from the same factory as GOSH’s light n shine lip-gloss. Square shaped with a handy mirror stuck on the side. It also has a thick applicator, covering more of your lip when applying.

The colour I received was "Latte" which is a yummy hot chocolaty colour and the scent is almost edible. The consistency of the gloss is sticky but firm (meaning it won’t just fall off your lips like syrup) and won’t really budge whilst drinking your morning coffee upon arrival at work. Your boss will walk in and your lips will still be shining *Que Rihanna’s “shine bright like a diamond” song*.

I was worried the chocolate colour would make me look a lil pasty but it actually turned out to be quite transparent. If you have good blood flow and your lips are bright pink, you will have a rosy tint after applying the gloss. You can also put a small amount on top of your lip stick to get versatility from the gloss.

Read my review on Beauty Bulletin for more details on what I thought.

Thanks to Elizabeth Arden and Beauty Bulletin for allowing me to review this amazing product!
If you want the chance to get some free goodies to review then sign up as a VIP member on Beauty Bulletin and you might be picked to receive next month's product send out. Literally anyone can sign up from anywhere!

Follow me on TwitterInstagram and Facebook where I share my latest reviews and other blog news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)