Monday 10 June 2013

Nails Inc "Porchester Square"

I'm back for another Nails Inc review and this time its on the very original lilac-grey colour called Porchester Square.

Need to refresh your memory? Read my previous Nails Inc reviews here.

I am starting to like this brand more and more after my not-so-great experience with their leather effect  nail polish. I really love the quality of this polish. It did not streak and after applying two coats, I realized that I could have gotten away with only one. 
My manicure lasted 5 days with a top coat which is a little above average for nails polishes I wear, but chipping was quite visible from day 3.

This colour is really stunning and can compliment any winter wardrobe. I love that it has a slight lilac tint to the grey as plain grey can be rather monotonous. This is definitely a one of a kind polish!

You can find all Nails Inc products at Edgars and Red Square stores. Follow them on Twitter and like their Facebook page for news on products.

Thanks to Nails Inc for letting me try this pretty polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)