Wednesday 5 June 2013

Yardley's Midnight Fever sparkle polish

I have been really excited to do this 'pretty polish' review because this has very quickly become my favourite winter polish and I really wanted to share it with you. This is the 4D polish from Yardley in the colour "Midnight Fever".
 To be honset, I dont really like the 4D claim because it isnt really 4D but none the less, its still pretty awesome.

My first love-factor would definitely be that its purple and it has tons of sparkle. Its perfect for winter but it still gives me a pick me up feeling on cold days.
The durability of this Yardley polish was pretty impressive. It lasted a solid 4 days without a top coat and faded rather than chipped (but everyone's nails differ). 

Colour pay off was so-so. I had to apply 2 coats to achieve the colour in the pictures above but it could  do with 3 coats. Seeing as the colour is so pretty, I don't mind investing the time applying 3 many coats!

This polish got me tons of attention at the office. So much so that I actually had to bring the bottle of polish and paint 2 co-workers' nails. They "just have to have it". I will definitely be wearing it again!

Let me know what your current favourite polish is in the comments below or on Twitter. You can also use the new tagging feature on Instagram to show me your pretty polishes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)